As of tomorrow graduation is 4 months away.
Wow. After so many years of struggle it hardly seems possible. I spent years getting into nursing school. I'm trying to imagine a life where I just go to work and come home.
Oh, and enough money to pay bills and buy stuff just because I want it.
(more thoughtful silence)
Okay, so in no particular order, this is my wish list for after graduation
1. A laptop
2. Student loans paid off
3. A vacation - a REAL vacation where we go away for more than a weekend, stay in a hotel, eat in restaurants and go on interesting day trips and tours
4. Coming home after work, putting my feet up and watching TV until I'm in a coma - well for the first week or two anyway
6. A social life
7. A new bicycle - a nice bicycle - one that costs more than $50 and one that I can ride without feeling like I carried it the whole time
8. Laser hair removal
9. Dental care - specifically the crowns I have needed in the front for almost my whole adult life
10. Plane tickets for me and my family so we can see each other more often
11. Truck paid off
12. Swimming lessons
13. Personal trainer
There's more but that's a start.